- Registration includes: eLearning modules; 2 days of hands-on sessions; course materials; Basic FATE certification; breakfasts/breaks on both days and lunch on Saturday.
- eLearning completion is required prior to attending. Access information for the eLearning will be sent to paid participants starting August 2.
- Register early! Registration is limited to 70 participants.
- Registration closes on November 4 or when sold out.
- There will be no onsite registration, as all participants must access and complete the eLearning prior to the course.
- Unpaid registrations will be cancelled after 30 days or by October 14; whichever is sooner.
*Proof of status required at registration desk to obtain badge and materials.
*Not a member? Want to save money? Join ASRA now!